How to significantly reduce SAP Business Document oriented project costs
This white paper describes how to best integrate an Advanced Output Management with your existing or new SAP system and the advantages of doing so. In addition to providing a detailed real world example it provides information on:
- The various ways of creating business documents using SAP
- Using SAP’s BCXOM protocol to integrate an OMS with your system
- Choosing the best way to integrate an OMS with your system based on project requirements
- Determining the best output management strategy when planning a new SAP project from scratch
- How does an OMS integrate with an SaaS or a Cloud installation?
- A practical example - Quickly enhancing production order documents to match new manufacturing line specifications