Boston, Los Angeles, London, Mumbai, Nîmes, Walldorf – August 9, 2017 – Symtrax, the global document output management and reporting solutions provider, has announced a new version of its enterprise document output management solution – Compleo 6.6. This latest upgrade offers new functionalities to integrate Compleo further into your daily business usage.
Version 6.6 of Compleo Suite includes the following new features:
- Modification/signature of output PDF by the end user in Remote Supervisor Agent – PDF documents generated by Layout/Designer can be sent to the user’s machine (Remote Agent) to be modified and/or signed by the user (automatically or manually), before being distributed.
- Compleo Supervisor – Status of emails sent with SMTP – Supervisor interface lets you know if the recipient servers have refused the emails previously sent with SMTP. This enables administrators to ensure that messages are received and they are able to correct emails that are invalid.
- The Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM – Automatically enhances quotations or purchase orders directly from Microsoft’s CRM data, enabling business users the ability to easily create, manage, and deliver highly personalized, data-driven communications in a single click.
- One configuration for multiple Compleo Supervisors – Create one configuration for your multiple locations, choose which device will work on which Supervisor, and:
- Allow a device to do load balancing among several Supervisors
- Allow a device to be supervised by a backup Supervisor if its main Supervisor is away
- XML transformation using XSLT – Users now have the capability to work with XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations) transforming XML documents into other XML documents, or other formats such as PDF documents.
- Compleo Layout/Designer Integration with NiceLabel – Easily generate barcode labels without any coding. Allows you to streamline complex printing processes, eliminating errors and improving print productivity.
“This next generation of Compleo addresses the needs of our users,” said Michel Gaertner, Technical Manager, for Symtrax. “We make it possible to transform documents into new formats and seamlessly deliver them according to customer preference via multiple delivery channels, improving engagement across the entire customer lifecycle. Optimizing and improving secure and accessible delivery and presentation of customer communications is something we continue to innovate toward.”
Compleo v6.6 is available now. For additional information and pricing, please contact Symtrax directly.