A seven page white paper that provides an expert’s opinion on:
- Who are the main BI users in an Enterprise?
- When to provide Real-Time reporting versus Deferred reporting?
- Can both ‘Predefined analytical reporting’ and ‘Ad-hoc reporting’ be addressed by the same solution?
- How to control the impact of BI on live System performance?
- Should SaaS or Cloud computing be considered in a BI Strategy?
- Typical features required to fully empower End-Users
- Recommended IT options to control data access security
- Implementing BI – Desktop Application, Web Based or Hybrid
- Managing implementation and deployment cost for a distributed BI solution