This white paper describes how to best integrate an Advanced Output Management with your existing or new SAP system and the advantages of doing so. In addition to providing a detailed real world example it provides information on:
- The various ways of creating business documents using SAP
- Using SAP’s BCXOM protocol to integrate an OMS with your system
- Choosing the best way to integrate an OMS with your system based on project requirements
- Determining the best output management strategy when planning a new SAP project from scratch
- How does an OMS integrate with an SaaS or a Cloud installation?
- A practical example – Quickly enhancing production order documents to match new manufacturing line specifications