As more and more companies tend towards emerging process automation technologies, its prominence becomes more ubiquitous and inevitable. As a matter of fact, RPA has become one of the front-line contributors towards digital transformation.
78% of organizations expect continuous and sustained adoption of RPA. Forrester predicts that the RPA services market will reach US $ 12 billion by 2023. This demonstrates the importance of process automation initiative in the recent years, and in the times to come.
As an enterprise, there are innumerable events that systemize the progression of processes. Critical function such as the supply chain, and processes like Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) cycles, are dynamically evolving. Which means that these are the areas that can benefit immensely from the implementation of process automation solutions.
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday the 28th of July at 12 PM IST as our experts discuss how RPA adoption can lead to digital transformation across various industries and its benefits and how Symtrax can help you in your automation journey.
- Direct integration using certified connectors with SAP and IBM ERPs, and API-based integration options across all other ERPs such as: SAP Business One, Oracle, Microsoft NAV, and more.
- A detailed walkthrough of automation solutions for business processes in order to:
- Facilitate O2C process with processes like purchase order to Sales order automation, and accounts receivable automation.
- Streamline P2P process with GRN automation
- Improve processes such as payment cycles with Accounts Payable automation
- Track report statuses for real-time process updates on the go
- Customize reporting with data from multiple sources
- Automate data format conversions for modern technologies like EDI
- Exclusive business cases for a holistic view of process automation possibilities.