The flexible architecture of Compleo makes document exchange convenient. A business document can be directly sent to and received by the ERPs of both clients and vendors. This is performed by making API calls to the respective ERPs, and can apply to multiple partners, vendors, and resources.
EDI-ready Process Automation
Enhance your EDI process with API Integration for B2B Transactions
Directly deposit invoices, purchase orders, Advance Shipping Notices, and more to any business partner portal
Automate business interchanges with secure API
- Our well-documented and simple-to-use API systems ensure best-in-class security using Microsoft Azure.
- Integrate easily with new and existing systems within hours, not weeks.
Improve Reliability and Efficiency
- With Compleo, your API failure rate is negligible.
- Our Azure-backed API landscape grants your business documents or data in real-time from multiple vendor systems.
Harness the power of Data
- Send and receive data in real time to make critical decisions and improve ROI.
- Automate GRN entries with JIT inventory management. This allows you to send an ASN out to your customers without delays or errors.
Secure, Traceable Interactions
- Every API call includes the information necessary to confirm the requester’s identity before sharing any information.
- Any exchanged data is always verified for receipt and logged for any future reference, making it easy to retrace for audit or compliance needs.
A Complete End-to-End Solution: Send and receive data with APIs
Secure and Scalable
Using MS Azure and our solution, you get the benefit of top security as well as on-demand scale to match your business needs.
Multiple Vendors, One API
Compleo Hybrid enables you to integrate with all vendors while eliminating the need for customized programming.
Follow each document throughout its lifecycle and verify each interaction along the way.
Business applications can run 24/7, 365 days a year, with no downtime.
Get a demo.
Let’s jump on a quick call.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a simple, secure way to exchange information between disparate systems across businesses. This information includes electronic documents exchanged through supply chain processes.
Invoices, Purchase Orders (POs), Advance Shipping Notice (ASNs), Delivery Notes(DNs) etc can be exchanges between your trading partners using API based integration.
Organizations dealing with multiple customers, suppliers, or vendors that exchange data/document in large volumes and in real time. Industries such as manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, FMCG, and banking can reap the benefit of B2B EDI integration.
Organizations that want to trade with vendors and client. Specifically, those that want to optimize their supply chain processes and track deliveries and shipments efficiently can opt for B2B API integration. Organizations can meet compliance requirements and reduce costs with flexible integration solution deployment.
Symtrax’s solution can integrate with any ERP using certified SAP/IBM connectors or B2B API integration.