Digitally signing documents helps eliminate manual dependencies and save resources. Whatever your needs, Compleo integrates with your current ERP to make it easy to contact all recipients. Our complete end-to-end solution automates your e-signature process, eliminating the need for programming or unnecessary email attachments. Take a secure, streamlined approach that turns raw data into signed PDFs with minimal input and lets you add new users easily.
Create electronic signature workflows for business documents
Add an automated electronic signature workflow to your business document processes
A complete electronic signature solution
E-signature integration is a one-time process. Your solution can be up and running within days without disruption or delays to your IT environment, staff, or established workflows. Go paperless quickly and reduce the amount of manual work needed for repetitive tasks.
Seamless ERP integration
Compleo Hybrid handles SAP documents as soon as they are released, using SAP-integrated and standard protocols such as SAP BC-XOM or SAP PI EDI. Compleo Hybrid is compatible with SAP ECC6, S/4/HANA, or S/4HANA Cloud for document traceability and integrity.
Accommodate partner needs
Customers, vendors, and business partners don’t have to register first to start the signature process, nor to install specific application. Intelligent routing ensures all files are sent to the proper recipient for signing. In addition, the document to approve is displayed online through any web browser.
An adaptable end-to-end solution
Integrate e-signatures into your existing processes
- Certified IBM I, SAP, and web API connectors help integrate your e-signature solution with your current ERP.
- Customize your e-signature through dynamic templates without the need for development.
- With a cloud-based process, users can sign anywhere from the device of their choice.
Automate signature workflows
- Capture invoices directly from SAP.
- Scalable architecture provides hassle-free signing and distribution without the need to change your SAP configuration.
- Save approved documents into the SAP DMS or SAP Cloud Platform as PDF attachments.
Sign commercial and trade documents digitally
- Sign purchase orders, sales orders, quotes, delivery notes, packing lists, statements of work, and more.
- Add a digital certificate for security and traceability.
- Embed approval into the final PDF of each document, along with easily identifiable, metadata such as IP addresses, timestamps, and phone numbers.
Track and monitor each document’s status
- Control every step of the signature process, from initial release to completion and archiving.
- Notify all recipients with a customized email and get real-time insight into when they’ve signed.
- User-friendly interface allows for flexible management based on each user’s authorization level.
Contact us today for your free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The potential benefits of implementing electronic signatures include security, traceability, and increased completion times.
We classify four major types of e-signature by the way they handle document security: Standard Signature, Reinforced Standard Signature, Advanced Signature, and Qualified Signature. You can read more about the differences between these types on our blog here.
Our digital signature solution is compatible with any user device. Whether desktop, phone, or tablet, each document’s recipient can access and sign the document in their preferred manner. In addition, we offer choices of exactly how you sign based on user preference.
No. Digital signatures are primarily used to protect business documents using cryptographic algorithms and are certified by trusted certification authorities. By contrast, electronic signatures are used to verify a document and imply that the person signing agrees to the contract’s terms and conditions.
Symtrax is a complete end-to-end solution that automates your e-signature process. It directly retrieves the document from your ERP system and turns raw data into PDF for a secure and streamlined approach.
No there is no limit. You can add as many signatories as required.