A technology like EDI has managed to stay afloat despite being around for over 4 decades.
In fact, the global Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Software market size is projected to reach USD 1671 million by 2027, from USD 960 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.0% between 2021-2027.
Modern-day EDI picks up where traditional EDI falls short. EDI today doesn’t just correspond to standards and formats but instead overlooks a wide spectrum of optimization techniques.
Poor agility, a lack of automation, and inability to integrate across systems are common factors that in a way, inhibit productivity. EDI offers what we can say is the solution for the future.
We’ll be hosting a webinar where we talk about the modern-day EDI capabilities in accordance with digitization goals.
- Secure data encryption and decryption to ensure reliability.
- Enhance your Robotic Process Automation initiatives.
- Process automation of document-dependent processes such as O2C and P2P cycles.
- Robust infrastructure and scalability to accommodate your ever-growing business requirements.
- Flexible integration and easier adaptability without compromising security.
- Compatibility with other prominent technologies like API, RPA etc.
Mark your calendars for Thursday, the 21st of October, at 11:30 AM IST.
See you then!