The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business. They operate through four verticals – Performance Materials, Nutrition Sciences, Energy Sciences, and Agri Sciences. The company’s product range provides key ingredients to many of the world's leading brands for glass, detergents, pharma, biscuit manufacturing, bakeries, and other industries.
Initial Situation & Challenges
• Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) initially manually signed and printed copies of invoices.
• As per their updated compliance guidelines, they had to provide their customers with digitally signed invoices.
• Having to operate across multiple operating locations required documents to be printed in bulk.
Solution presented by Symtrax
• Using Symtrax Digital Signature Software Solution, documents are captured directly from the ERP.
• Automated invoice checks determine the location to which the documents are supposed to be routed and sent accordingly.
• The designated recipient digitally signs the document using a DSC token.
• These documents are then printed at the end location within a few seconds of the initial print action.
• Simultaneously, the document is also archived at defined repositories.
Key Features & Benefits of Digital Signature Automation
• All plant locations received multiple copies for various checkpoints (Gate, Interstate, Excise, Customs, transporter, etc.).
• Implemented faster dispatch of goods from warehouse or factory and facilitated movement processes.
• Achieved a traceable and compliant signature system without any additional lead time to print.
• Along with these digitally sign documents get all the required signed copies within 5 seconds of the original ERP print action.
• Compleo centrally stores signed invoices in specified repositories for audit and legal compliance purposes, along with easy accessibility.
• TCL has C&F agents who are connected through a remote wireless network. The process works the same no matter where these agents are located.
Symtrax solution for digital signature automation helped us adapt to the new compliance requirements and made it easier to handle printing and distribution of documents. The capability of achieving end to end automation takes us closer to our goal of becoming a digital organization."Mr. Raviraj Gurav
The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business. They operate through four verticals – Performance Materials, Nutrition Sciences, Energy Sciences and Agri Sciences. The company’s product range provides key ingredients to many of the world’s leading brands for glass, detergents, pharma, biscuit manufacturing, bakeries, and other industries.