In the past year, we’ve come to realize quite a few things, one of which is: how important is it to have a flexible business model without workspace restrictions. And maybe this is not addressed as often, but the presence of digital and e-signatures really eases the whole landscape of remote working conditions.
Given the current circumstance, remote working has driven the digital signature market to grow to a total valuation of $2.8 billion dollars with a CAGR of 31%.
Paper and compliance dependent processes have apparently been cut down from taking over a week to less than 2 days. Reported annual savings of more than $1 million in documentation costs. 92% reduction in documentation errors. Improvement in audit efficiency by 80%. Also, an average reduction of 66% in terms of document mismanagement.
In this webinar, we discuss the intricacies of having a suitable digital and e-signature solution, well-integrated with your business processes. Join us as Anuj Jain – our solution expert – addresses some very important details such as:
- Achieving better compliance and security is the premise of having the right signing solution.
- Symtrax offering which includes:
- Digital signing with certificates stored in Hardware Security Modules and document signers, or in portable USB tokens for remote signing.
- Web-based e-signing solution with digitized workflows for easier collaborations and process approvals.
- Flexible solution with a scalable architecture to accommodate growing business needs.
- AI-based routing and distribution to respective signatories.
- Practical business cases and scenarios to further comprehend the reach of a digital or electronic signing solution.
Join us to understand the need for a signature software, and how can it help leverage digitization efforts as an incentive to improve business processes.