None of us are oblivious to the fact that E-invoicing under GST has been implemented for companies with a turnover of ₹100 Crore and more. In fact, as per the data from Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), e-invoicing is alive and kicking with 2.5 million – 2.7 million invoices (and increasing) being registered per day.
With that being said, we’ll be hosting a webinar on Thursday 18th February 2021 at 11 AM IST, where we will be talking exclusively about the GST E-invoicing process and the implications of using the right solution that can leverage your business processes with critical features, some of the highlights of which are:
- Achieve compliance without having to make changes to your network and ERP setup.
- No programming efforts account for a quicker implementation process.
- Integrated digital signature and e-way bill solution.
- On-premises as well as SaaS-based solution and deployment options.
- Complete automation of your e-invoicing process along with complete adherence to GST E-invoicing standards.
- Document formatting, process optimization, intelligent distribution, and real-time updates easily manageable through user-friendly dashboards.
- Business cases explaining our customer requirements and the solutions offered.
- Our process of implementation to production within just a few days.
We are also here to address business requirements, process specifications, along with detailed discussions about adapting to these compliance protocols. See you at the webinar!