E-signatures and Workflow Automation: Transform your Tomorrow
Technology today is an astounding revelation of mankind’s capabilities. Everything pushes towards being the best that it can be, in the most efficient way possible.
Customers’ expectations are all-time high, forcing businesses to optimize their standards for not just better service, but also better internal operability.
Hierarchies dictate a very significant aspect of business processes, and approvals do even more so. The latter, however, is almost entirely dependent on the former. So, the parallels between a crucial hierarchical workflow and approval procedures demand a collective yet sufficient approach for better productivity. And what better than digitization to ensure your foothold in this competitive market.
According to a Study by McKinsey, 60% of the occupations could have more than 30% of their activities automated, and 45% of the overall work activities can be easily automated using the right technology. Specifically, decision makers and CEOs spend almost 20% of their time on work that could be automated - including report analysis and status reviews.
- The importance of workflow automation and how does it impact productivity.
- How resource intensive paper-based processes make your business less competent.
- Paperless processes are a coherent and viable need of the hour.
- Approval automation with cloud-based e-signature solutions for flexible and secure signing.
- Why e-signatures are dominating the digital market, and its growth forecast in the coming years.
- Applications of workflow automation in conjunction with e-signatures.
- How the automation of workflows and approvals is the building block for a truly digital and AI-friendly business environment.
- The subtle path towards digital advancement with Business Process Automation (BPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Industrial and enterprise use cases:
- Sales order automation for faster order approvals and real-time data updates.
- Streamline logistics and procurement cycles with GRN and delivery automation.
- Facilitate employee onboarding and performance evaluation procedures for HR department.
Market competition is now higher than ever, and automation is very likely to be a prominent resolve for the future of business.
With the automation workflows and approval procedures – the most influential aspects of your business – you can transition seamlessly towards a digital tomorrow.
Download the ebook