RPA has been a torchbearer of digital transformation initiatives in the past couple of decades and the proof is fairly obvious with the advent of the 21st century.
Although the idea behind RPA is simple – leverage automated software bots to replicate human tasks, the implementation is a lot more intricate than that. Deciding how to move forward with RPA can be demanding and exhaustive because automation does not give results overnight. In fact, statistics say that 30-50% of the RPA projects fail at the early stages.
This whitepaper discusses:
- The benefits of RPA in business.
- The Current state of RPA reflects where it is headed in the long run.
- Adopting and scaling RPA initiatives.
- How does RPA align with document management and help automate the exchange of critical data?
- What does RPA adoption entail?
- How to decide which processes are appropriate for RPA implementation.
- Use of RPA across industries:
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- Finance and banking
- Human resources
- What’s next for RPA